Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Little Something Different

Recipes, Recipes, Recipes.

To all our followers/readers: I would be delighted if you would share your favorite holiday recipes with me for Thanksgiving. I would love to have some easy homemade and healthy recipes to prepare as we will be celebrating our first Thanksgiving dinner in Israel this year with my sister in-law, Caroline and her husband Steve! I’m looking for ideas on side dishes and desserts :). Still crossing my fingers I can get turkey in another form other than sliced sandwich meat :).

If you don’t want to post your recipes on the blog please send it by email to kayla.sanders2511@yahoo.com. I’m anxiously awaiting your recipes!!! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet girl! If you want a different spin on the traditional pumpkin pie, this pumpkin pie dip is amazing! I serve it with apples and cinnamon graham crackers. If you used canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin pie filling, just add pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cinnamon).

    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-dip-10000000258787/

    <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete